Mynahcare Hospitals/Doctors/Drugs/News
Get the App
Skin irritation ... Asked by Mario Cuccaro Hi im mario im a 22yr old male n have noticed in the last 4 days i have been getting this hard white stuff on the head of my penis n also wen erect my forskin feels tight n burns wen rolling backWhat can i do?
15 Jul 2017 | 07:59 pm

Doctor Answers (1) on "Hi im mario im a 22yr old male n have noticed..."

Sanjay Gupta 26 Jul 2017 05:06 pm | Reproductive Medicine, Infertility and Ivf, Sexology

This white stuff can be due to smegma or balanitis skin, smegma is produced by penis glands that appears under foreskin. You should use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor.